Scott H. Danforth
Scott H. Danforth is the Director of Technology of ePath Learning.
- Initializers and Destructors in SOM (Mar 1994)
- Republishing Permission
- Scott H. Danforth gave permission to re-publish his article under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission on January 3 of 2013 via e-mail.
- Reflections on Metaclass Programming in SOM by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Inheritance of Metaclass Constraints in SOM by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Composition of Before/After Metaclasses in SOM by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth, Hari Madduri (1994)
- Release-to-Release Binary Compatibility in SOM Article by Ira R. Forman, Michael H. Conner, Scott H. Danforth and Larry K. Raper (IBM's System Object Model) (1995)
- DirectToSom C++ and SOMobjects (1996)