Scott H. Danforth
Scott H. Danforth is the Director of Technology of ePath Learning.
- email: sdanforth@ePathLearning.com
Scott Danforth, Ph.D. Director of Technology ePath Learning, Inc. 70 Howard Street, Suite C New London, CT 06320 Phone: (860) 444-6989 ext. 3 Fax: (215) 243-7454
Scott H. Danforth gave permission to re-publish his articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission on January 3 of 2013 via e-mail.
- Release-to-Release Binary Compatibility in SOM Article (postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Michael H. Conner, Scott H. Danforth and Larry K. Raper (IBM's System Object Model) (1995)
- Reflections on Metaclass Programming in SOM (postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Inheritance of Metaclass Constraints in SOM (postscript) (postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Composition of Before/After Metaclasses in SOM (postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth, Hari Madduri (1994)
- Initializers and Destructors in SOM by Scott H. Danforth (March 1994)