Ira R. Forman
Ira Forman is a Sr Software Engineer at IBM. He was a member of the Object Technology Products group, where he specializes in object-oriented distributed systems and object composition. He has a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Maryland.
- Ira R.Forman; Scott H. Danforth: Putting Metaclasses to Work - Addison-Wesley 1998, ISBN 0-201-43305-2
- Release-to-Release Binary Compatibility in SOM Article (zip postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Michael H. Conner, Scott H. Danforth and Larry K. Raper (IBM's System Object Model) (1995)
- Reflections on Metaclass Programming in SOM (Postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Inheritance of Metaclass Constraints in SOM (Postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth (1994)
- Composition of Before/After Metaclasses in SOM (Postscript) by Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth, Hari Madduri (1994)
- Ira R. Forman, Scott H. Danforth: Cooperation Among Metaclasses in SOM - AIXpert August 95