Welcome to the EDM/2 Wiki
The source for OS/2 and eComStation developers.
New Wiki Pages
- Compiling "OS/2 Presentation Manager Programming" Samples on 2016 by Martín Itúrbide (July, 2016)
- The Quick and Dirty "Hello World" with GCC by Martín Itúrbide (May 31, 2016)
- Using Git under eComStation by Martin Iturbide (July 27, 2013)
- Suggestion for OS/2 and eComstation Drivers Arguments by Martín Itúrbide (July 2011)
- Emitter Framework by Prokushev (July 2008)
- Loading RexxUtil at boot time by Gordon Snider
- Drawing a directory tree with REXX by Gordon Snider
- Pruning directory branches (How to delete a directory tree using REXX) (July 2001) by Gordon Snider
- Darrell Spice Jr.: Running Linux software on your OS/2 system via Xfree86/OS2 (2000)
- eXtended Memory Specification v3.0 (1991)
- eXtended Memory Specification v2.0 (1988)
Updated Wiki Pages
- Visit the Recent Changes page.
- Links - Other web sites about OS/2 programming
- Our EDM/2 Mailinglist and News
- Terms glossary
- Original EDM/2 pages, including the Meta Index.
- Information about how you can contribute.
- Some words about the license of the documents on this page.
- Translating articles to other languages.
You can write to this wiki with a netlabs.org user ID, to get that visit http://www.netlabs.org/site/member/
If anything is wrong please contact email@example.com.
Other OS/2 Related Sites
OS/2 Online community
OS/2 News Community
OS/2 Software News
| OS/2 Warp News and Rumors
OS/2 German Forums Community
OS/2 Japanese Community
| ArcaOS Operating System
ArcaOS Official Site
eComStation Operating System
Netlabs OS/2 Open source projects
Warpstock OS/2 Event
Russian Community Site
| Warpstock Europe
Warpstock Europe Events