A development system for 16 bit OS/2 and DOS that compromised an editor, ANSI C compiler, linker, debugger, librarian, make and sundry utilities but not an IDE in the modern sense. The company also offered a cross compiler that targeted 68000 processors and a DOS based compiler that offered cross compilation to Z80 processors and included target support for CP/M.
Lattice became quite well known as a name on C development systems for the Atari ST and Amiga computers but these were actually third party ports and not made by the Lattice company itself although the company did distribute some of them.
The following tools are included with the Lattice C Compiler:
- Print utility (PR)
- Library manager (OML)
- Object module disassembler (OMD)
- 1.0 (Jun 1982)
- Lattice C 2.0 (1984)
- Lattice C 2.1 (1984)
- Lattice C 2.15 (1985)
- Lattice C 2.2 (1985)
- Lattice C v3 (1986-09-12)
- 3.2 (1987)
- 3.30 (1988-08-24)
- 3.40 (1989)
- Lattice C Development System 6.0 (Sep 1989)
- Lattice C Development System 6.05 (1991)
- LC-Port - Lattice C porting lib. - Commercial - Discontinued.
- Commercial - Discontinued
- Author: Lattice
- Publisher: Lifeboat