- Personal REXX
- Quercus Systems REXXLIB
- REXXterm - REXX scriptable communications program for DOS and OS/2.
- Advanced REXX Programming Topics (1995)
- Common REXX Pitfalls (1995)
- Solving REXX and OS/2 problems with REXXLIB (1995)
- How to Do It in OS/2 REXX (Oct 1995)
- Republishing Information
- Charles Daney gave permission to republish his OS/2 articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. Martin Iturbide received this permission on July 30 of 2012.
- C. Daney: Rexx in charge: Rexx now can control and coordinate all aspects of the OS/2 environment - Byte Magazine, Aug 1990
- C. Daney: Programming in REXX - McGraw-Hill 1992, ISBN 0-07-015305-1
- Kevin J. Kearney and Charles Daney: The Astonishment Factor - Proceeding of The REXX Symposium for Developer and Users June 11,1990, page 59.
- Discusses a few pluses and minuses in the OS/2 1.3 version of REXX.
- Issues in the specification of REXX - Proceeding of The REXX Symposium for Developer and Users May 8-9,1991, page 24.
- Discusses problems and inconsistencies in the REXX 4 specification found when he was developing Personal REXX
- REXX Extensions for OS/2 - Proceeding of The REXX Symposium for Developer and Users May 18-20, 1993, page 30.
- Presentation of the extensions offered in Personal REXX and some of the functions that turned up in Quercus Systems REXXLIB.