WDSibyl is a version by Wolfgang Draxler of Speedsoft Sibyl.
It is a Pascal-Compiler which processes a language close related to »Delphi«. Currently Supported operating systems: OS/2, eComStation and Windows.
Please note that the latest versions of the software can only be downloaded from the homepage of the author and require registration.
- Latest Version for OS/2-eCS: 3.13 (2010-01-17)
- There is also an updated help file for the software package available as a seperate download.
- Latest version of the WDSibyl library: 4.0a7 (2015-11-13)
- Additional software and libraries
- eWDSibylDefaultColors - Helps with choosing colours in WDSibyl - downloadable from the project homepage.
- WDSQL - Enables you to connect to SQL databases via unixODBC - downloadable from the project homepage.
- The WDSibyl Homepage -- Project Homepage
- The WDSibyl Homepage / Download -- Project Homepage / Download
- The WDSibyl Homepage / Forum -- Project Homepage / Forum
- The WDSibyl Homepage / Wiki -- Project Homepage / Wiki
- Old Version -- Old Subversion package on Netlabs
- Old WDSibyl Download -- Old Installation packages on Netlabs
- French introduction to WD-Sybil
- Open source software released under the GPL v2