This call allows a process to query the code page currently used to display text data.
VioGetCp (Reserved, CodePageID, VioHandle)
- Reserved (USHORT) - input
- A reserved word of 0s.
- CodePageID (PUSHORT) - output
- Address of a word in the application's data area. The current video code page is returned in this word.
- VioHandle (HVIO) - input
- This must be zero unless the caller is a Presentation Manager application, in which case it must be the value returned by VioGetPs.
- rc (USHORT) - return
- Return code descriptions are:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 355 ERROR_VIO_MODE
- 436 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_HANDLE
- 465 ERROR_VIO_DETACHED
- 468 ERROR_VIO_USER_FONT
The display code page ID previously set by VioSetCp, or inherited from the requesting process, is returned to the caller.
The code page tag returned is the currently active code page. A value of 0000 indicates that the code page in use is the ROM code page provided by the hardware.
If ERROR_VIO_USER_FONT is returned, it indicates a user font that was previously loaded with VioSetFont is the active code page.
#define INCL_VIO USHORT rc = VioGetCp(Reserved, CodePageID, VioHandle); USHORT Reserved; /* Reserved (must be zero) */ PUSHORT CodePageID; /* Code page ID */ HVIO VioHandle; /* Video handle */ USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN VioGetCp:FAR INCL_VIO EQU 1 PUSH WORD Reserved ;Reserved (must be zero) PUSH@ WORD CodePageID ;Code page ID PUSH WORD VioHandle ;Video handle CALL VioGetCp Returns WORD