Douglas Clark has been using OS/2 since Hector was a pup and doing various things to and with databases for even longer. He finds himself programming in a number of different languages on a day to day basis and yet he is not an expert in any of them. He considers his day to be success if the computer does not catch fire.
Doug Clark is part of the WarpDoctor project team developing the new WarpDoctor web site. WarpDoctor is a project of OS2Voice.
- Rexx: The King is Alive and Well (Mar 2003)
- LPEX - The 'Other' Programmer's Editor (Feb 2003)
- VisualAge C++ 4.0 Review (Mar 2001)
- RAD Development with DrDialog (Feb 2001)
- Republishing Permission
- Doug Clark gave permission to republish his OS/2 articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. Martin Iturbide obtained that permission on August 6 of 2013 via e-mail.
- Warpstock 2004: GEN-06 : Warpdoctor Tutorial
- WarpStock 2002: Writing Rexx Programs for the WarpDoctor Rexx Netscape Plug-in
- WarpStock 2001: ODBC programming in VisualAge WITHOUT DataAccess Builder
- WarpStock 2001: Generating real-time database reports from a web server