This call returns the value of the verify flag.
- VerifySetting (PUSHORT) - output
- Address of the verify mode for the process.
- 00H - Verify mode is not active.
- 01H - Verify mode is active.
- rc (USHORT) - return
- Return code description is:
- 0 NO_ERROR
When verify is active, OS/2 performs a verify operation each time it does a file write to assure proper data recording on the disk. Although disk recording errors are rare, this function has been provided for applications to verify the proper recording of critical data.
#define INCL_DOSFILEMGR USHORT rc = DosQVerify(VerifySetting); PUSHORT VerifySetting; /* Verify setting (returned) */ USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN DosQVerify:FAR INCL_DOSFILEMGR EQU 1 PUSH@ WORD VerifySetting ;Verify setting (returned) CALL DosQVerify Returns WORD