This call determines the current default drive for the requesting process.
DosQCurDisk (DriveNumber, LogicalDriveMap)
- DriveNumber (PUSHORT) - output
- Address of the number of the default drive, for example:
- 1 A
- 2 B ...
- LogicalDriveMap (PULONG) - output
- Address of the bit map (stored in the low-order portion of the 32-bit, doubleword area) where the system returns the mapping of the logical drives. Logical Drives A to Z have a one-to-one mapping with the bit positions 0 to 25 of the map; for example, bit 0 is drive A, bit 1 is drive B, and so forth. The settings of these bits indicate which drives exist:
- 0 - The logical drive does not exist.
- 1 - The logical drive exists.
- rc (USHORT) - return
- Return code description is:
- 0 NO_ERROR
#define INCL_DOSFILEMGR USHORT rc = DosQCurDisk(DriveNumber, LogicalDriveMap); PUSHORT DriveNumber; /* Default drive number (returned) */ PULONG LogicalDriveMap; /* Drive map area (returned) */ USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN DosQCurDisk:FAR INCL_DOSFILEMGR EQU 1 PUSH@ WORD DriveNumber ;Default drive number (returned) PUSH@ DWORD LogicalDriveMap ;Drive map area (returned) CALL DosQCurDisk Returns WORD