Revision as of 03:22, 26 February 2019 by Ak120
Writes a character string to the display.
VioWrtCharStr (CharStr, Length, Row, Column, VioHandle)
- CharStr (PCH) - input
- String to be written.
- Address of the character string to be written.
- Length (ULONG) - input
- Length of character string.
- Length, in bytes, of the character string.
- Row (ULONG) - input
- Starting row position.
- Column (ULONG) - input
- Starting column position.
- VioHandle (HVIO) - input
- VIO presentation-space handle.
- This must be 0, unless the caller is a Presentation Manager application; in this case, it must be the value returned by VioCreatePS.
- rc (APIRET) - returns
- VioWrtCharStr returns one of the following values:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 355 ERROR_VIO_MODE
- 358 ERROR_VIO_ROW
- 359 ERROR_VIO_COL
- 421 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_PARMS
- 436 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_HANDLE
If a string write gets to the end of the line and is not complete, it continues at the beginning of the next line. If the write gets to the end of the screen, it terminates.