Scrolls the entire display buffer (or area specified within the display buffer) to the right.
There had been reports on the community that this function was not implemented on the OS/2 4.5 Toolkit. 
VioScrollRight(TopRow, LeftCol, BotRow, RightCol, Lines, Cell, VioHandle);
- TopRow (ULONG) - input
- Top row to be scrolled.
- LeftCol (ULONG) - input
- Left column to be scrolled.
- BotRow (ULONG) - input
- Bottom row to be scrolled.
- RightCol (ULONG) - input
- Right column to be scrolled.
- Lines (ULONG) - input
- Number of lines.
- Number of lines to be inserted at the right of the screen area being scrolled. If 0 is specified, no lines are scrolled.
- Cell (PBYTE) - input
- Cell to be written.
- Address of the character-attribute pair (2 or 4 bytes) used as a fill character on inserted lines.
- VioHandle (HVIO) - input
- VIO presentation-space handle.
- This must be 0, unless the caller is a Presentation Manager application; in this case, it must be the value returned by VioCreatePS.
rc (APIRET) - returns
VioScrollRight returns one of the following values:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 355 ERROR_VIO_MODE
- 358 ERROR_VIO_ROW
- 359 ERROR_VIO_COL
- 421 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_PARMS
- 436 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_HANDLE
TopRow = 0 and LeftCol = 0 identify the top-left corner of the screen.
If a value greater than the maximum value is specified for TopRow, LeftCol, BotRow, RightCol, or Lines, the maximum value for that parameter is used.
If TopRow and LeftCol = 0, and if BotRow, RightCol, and Lines are greater than the screen lines, the entire screen is filled with the character-attribute pair defined by Cell.