Difference between revisions of "PMDLL"
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 00:02, 23 May 2020
PMDLL is an open source utility program that displays a tree of all the DLL's that are loaded by an OS/2 executable file or DLL. This is highly useful as a debugging aid both for programmers and for end users as it can show you exactly what DLL's are being loaded, but equally importantly where from they are loaded, but a number of otherwise seemingly perplexing failures come from a program loading an older or incompatible version from unexpected directories.
What is the dot? (WTD)
WTD is a freeware wrapper for PMDLL that allows you to drop an exe or DLL into, the folder where the exe/DLL was dropped from becomes the start folder for PMDLL.
- PMDLL v2.12 (2016-02-26)
- What is the dot? 10 (2016-07-17)
- PMDLL is open source software in the public domain
- What is the dot? is a closed source freeware.
- Arthur van Beek (Original PMDLL author)
- Steven H. Levine (Current PMDLL maintainer and WTD author)
- A. Doff (What is the dot? author)
See also: CHKDLL32.EXE