Difference between revisions of "GreDeleteBitmap"
(Created page with "GreDeleteBitmap deletes the bit map identified by hbm. If the bit map is currently selected into a DC, GreDeleteBitmap returns an error. This function is supported by the gr...")
Latest revision as of 03:21, 16 January 2020
GreDeleteBitmap deletes the bit map identified by hbm. If the bit map is currently selected into a DC, GreDeleteBitmap returns an error.
This function is supported by the graphics engine.
GreDeleteBitmap(hbm, pInstance, lFunction);
- hbm (HBITMAP) - input
- Bit-map handle.
- pInstance (PVOID) - input
- Pointer to instance data.
- lFunction (ULONG) - input
- High-order WORD=flags; low-order WORD=NGreDeleteBitmap.
- fSuccess (BOOL) - returns
- Return codes.
- On completion, the handling routine must return BOOLEAN (fSuccess).
- TRUE Successful
- FALSE Error
- Possible Errors Detected: When an error is detected, the graphics engine calls WinSetErrorInfo to post the condition. Reasons for failure of this function include:
- Refer to the "Error Explanations" section of the Presentation Manager Programming Reference for further explanation.
#define INCL_GRE_DEVSUPPORT #include <os2.h> HBITMAP hbm; /* Bit-map handle. */ PVOID pInstance; /* Pointer to instance data. */ ULONG lFunction; /* High-order WORD=flags; low-order WORD=NGreDeleteBitmap. */ BOOL fSuccess; /* Return codes. */ fSuccess = GreDeleteBitmap(hbm, pInstance, lFunction);