Updates the physical display buffer with the logical video buffer (LVB).
VioShowBuf(OffSet, Length, VioHandle)
- OffSet (ULONG) - input
- Offset into the LVB.
- Starting offset, within the LVB, where the update to the screen is to start.
- Length (ULONG) - input
- Length of the area to be updated to the screen.
- VioHandle (HVIO) - input
- VIO presentation-space handle.
- This must be 0, unless the caller is a Presentation Manager application; in this case, it must be the value returned by VioCreatePS.
- rc (APIRET) - returns
- Return code descriptions are:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 355 ERROR_VIO_MODE
- 421 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_PARMS
- 430 ERROR_VIO_ILLEGAL_DURING_POPUP
- 436 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_HANDLE
VioShowBuf is ignored unless it is issued by a process that is currently executing in the foreground or in a window.