VioSavRedrawUndo (OS/2 1.x)
This call allows one thread within a process to cancel a VioSavRedrawWait issued by another thread within the same process.
VioSavRedrawUndo (OwnerIndic, KillIndic, VioHandle)
- OwnerIndic (USHORT) - input
- Indicates whether the thread issuing VioSavRedrawUndo wants ownership of VioSavRedrawWait to be reserved for its process.
- 0 Reserve ownership
- 1 Give up ownership.
- KillIndic (USHORT) - input
- Indicates whether the thread with the outstanding VioSavRedrawWait should be returned an error code or be terminated.
- 0 Return error code
- 1 Terminate thread.
- VioHandle (HVIO) - input
- Reserved word of 0s.
- rc (USHORT) - return
- Return code descriptions are:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 421 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_PARMS
- 422 ERROR_VIO_FUNCTION_OWNED
- 428 ERROR_VIO_NO_SAVE_RESTORE_THD
- 430 ERROR_VIO_ILLEGAL_DURING_POPUP
- 465 ERROR_VIO_DETACHED
- 494 ERROR_VIO_EXTENDED_SG
The issuing thread can reserve ownership of VioSavRedrawWait for its process or give it up. The thread whose VioSavRedrawWait was cancelled is optionally terminated. VioSavRedrawUndo may be issued only by a thread within the same process that owns VioSavRedrawWait.
#define INCL_VIO USHORT rc = VioSavRedrawUndo(OwnerIndic, KillIndic, VioHandle); USHORT OwnerIndic; /* Ownership indicator */ USHORT KillIndic; /* Terminate indicator */ HVIO VioHandle; /* Video handle */ USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN VioSavRedrawUndo:FAR INCL_VIO EQU 1 PUSH WORD OwnerIndic ;Ownership indicator PUSH WORD KillIndic ;Terminate indicator PUSH WORD VioHandle ;Video handle CALL VioSavRedrawUndo Returns WORD