Associates or disassociates a VIO presentation space with a device context.
VioAssociate (hdc, hvps)
- hdc (HDC) - input
- Device-context handle.
- If this is NULL, a disassociation occurs.
- hvps (HVIO) - input
- VIO presentation space handle.
- This is returned from VioCreatePS.
- rc (APIRET) - returns
- VioAssociate returns one of the following values:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 421 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_PARMS
- 436 ERROR_VIO_INVALID_HANDLE
- 495 ERROR_VIO_NOT_PRES_MGR_SG
- 499 ERROR_VIO_ASSOCIATED_DC
Subsequent VIO calls to this VIO presentation space will direct output to the specified device context.
If a null handle is specified for the device context, the presentation space is disassociated from any device context.
An associated presentation space or device context cannot be associated.
The screen device context is the only kind of device that can be associated with a VIO presentation space.