- Check DBCS Enabling of Applications it is missing picture #3.
- Request Permisson EDM/2 - http://www.edm2.com/common/snippets/
- Finish migrating Steve Mastrianni books to the wiki
- Flat Driver Model need the Source Code on the Append
- Writting Device Driver is missing all to be migrated.
- Migrate this to the Wiki (Yuri got the permission)
- Please, look at discussion label in the main page. Antonio Serrano. Málaga, Spain.
- Check http://web.archive.org/web/1920/http://www.software.ibm.com/clubopendoc/ and http://web.archive.org/web/1949/http://www.software.ibm.com/clubopendoc/webdocs.html
- Check: http://john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de:8000/ftp/mirrors/ps2supersite.homedns.org/pccbbs/os2_coding/dsn4i.txt
- Check: OpenDOC: http://web.archive.org/web/1943/http://www.opendoc.apple.com/wwdc/slidearchives.html and http://web.archive.org/web/1903/http://www.acl.lanl.gov/sunrise/DistComp/OpenDoc/#anchor306363
- Rick Papo is looking the English introduction of his course to send it over. (I published the Google Translate English version)
- Checked http://web.archive.org/web/1948/http://www.prominare.com/prominare/guicorner.asp and see if you can request permission to post it on EDM/2.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mark) and email@example.com (Matt). Mark Benge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matt Smith.
- Requested permission to CC to Mark Benge (email@example.com)
- Martini Requested permision via Linkedin to Mark Benge
- Checked http://www.blacksheepnetworks.com/security/resources/os2-boot-info.html
- Requested permission via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check: http://www.rodsbooks.com/buy-os2/buy-intro.html
- Requested to Rod via e-mail.
- Migrate all Simon Gronlund is going to take a while.
- Done: http://web.archive.org/web/1137/http://www.m2technologies.net/html/PAGING.pdf
- Requested permission via LinkedIN (http://www.linkedin.com/in/markmasterson)
- Checked http://web.archive.org/web/20100112075523/http://www.cs.wayne.edu/~tom/guide/guide.html
- Requested permission to Tom Myers via e-mail.
- Link to the Wiki this articles - http://www.possi.org/extended_attributes
Martini 23:47, 11 June 2012 (CEST)
- Check http://www.google.com.ec/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=160&ved=0CHUQFjAJOJYB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.info2.uqam.ca%2FLabo_Recherche%2FLarc%2FMetamodelingWorkshop%2FForman%2Fforman.ps&ei=R7bLT-LoA8b9ggeT3OHNBg&usg=AFQjCNGlVDxEihOjKlFPiMkXCfAgimyxEg&sig2=5DfrwTLWoGyRP-HSFPl2FQ
- Belongs to IBM. Dead end.
Martini 02:33, 12 June 2012 (CEST)
- Checked: http://www.yale.edu/pclt/OPSYS/OS2.HTM
- Requested permission via e-mail- Done
Martini 18:39, 9 November 2012 (CET)
- Check - http://www.google.com.ec/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=ftp%3A%2F%2Fservice.boulder.ibm.com%2Fsoftware%2Fglobalsi%2Finfo%2Fvapub.ps&ei=pn1fUNzbDoem9ASspoDgCQ&usg=AFQjCNGGL6ViWSuCymh1EV92W5jz-vlehg
Martini 01:28, 18 November 2012 (CET)
- Checked https://users.cs.jmu.edu/abzugcx/public/Student-Produced-Term-Projects/Operating-Systems-2002-FALL/OS2-Kevin-Koo-Kyu-Oh-Matt-Liberati-Stephanie-Engel-2002-Fall.doc
- Requested permission to Matt (http://www.linkedin.com/search/fpsearch?type=people&keywords=Matthew+Liberati&pplSearchOrigin=GLHD&pageKey=member-home)
- Matt gave me permission. I also added links to several OS/2 homeworks from that University.
Non OS/2 Related Artices
- http://www.edparrish.net/common/cppdoc.html - How To Document and Organize Your C++ Code
Please remove from PriceSCAN from http://www.edm2.com/index.php/Special:BookSources, it's simply not working. You can add your Google, OpenLibrary etc. advertisement there instead and will save a lot of time. --ak120 (talk) 00:57, 21 January 2017 (CET)
Please don't add your stubs about book author's the contributors category. It's not only the wrong category (btw. use "Author") additionally it's unsorted. So please use at least for persons an DEFAULTSORT. It's a mess to cleanup all this stuff. --ak120 (talk) 16:12, 27 January 2017 (CET)
Martini (talk) 17:49, 27 January 2017 (CET) I didn't know there was a "Author" category? when you create it? when you defined that all book authors should be moved there? was it discussed with someone? I had put them under "Contributors" on the past (before you starting to collaborate) because all of them are contributors to the OS/2 platform.
The category is clearly defined at the front page "See all the Wiki Contributors.". I don't want to change it's original meaning, which should incorporate everybody who contributes stuff to this wiki. It never changed from 2005 when I started to write here. But it became crowded and unmanageable by time and also contained duplicated entries. I will also kick-out the User-pages from the category and replace them by something more readable. Please can you also remove the statement "Translation of articles..." from Contribute, because there's no way to deal with translated articles in this wiki, otherwise you can enable translations if you want. That's the reason I removed the misleading statement from the front page. --ak120 (talk) 21:05, 27 January 2017 (CET)
Martini (talk) 22:13, 27 January 2017 (CET) I will not remove the "Translation of articles..." from Contribute, because, even if this wiki does not have all the translations functions available like Wikipedia or other wiki, you can translate an article and create a page for your translation.
About the "Author", I don't think you are wrong, but you need to communicate this kind of changes so others (like me) can know in which category to assign the new pages. Maybe a new article/policies on how to organize the content needs to be created on this wiki. Should the category be "Author" or "Authors" in plural?
Translation is only possible by using different page names/titles. So how I can add an different language article for an existing lemma and have it linked in the original one? When I use a german web browser I got all the times "Main Page" and not "Hauptseite". I thought that every newly created category would be checked by administration process in some way. I want to keep it as simple as possible, therefore no useless and logical wrong use of plural forms. I can see that us-wikipedia is using gender-speech plural forms, that's totally unreadable sometimes. ...chuchería --ak120 (talk) 00:04, 28 January 2017 (CET)
Martini (talk) 03:49, 28 January 2017 (CET) Sorry but I don't understand what you mean with "chuchería". I have no way or knowledge on how to enable the multi language function on MediaWiki. This is what we got.
It's outlined in the manual . Sorry I cannot recommend any non-german book about this topic. But it would be fine to update at least the outdated and unsupported mediawiki (here 1.22.2) to something supported (at least 1.23.15). --ak120 (talk) 14:08, 28 January 2017 (CET)
Martini (talk) 13:58, 31 January 2017 (CET) What do you suggest?
Something that complies to the ruling laws. But first EDM2 talk:General disclaimer should be contain more than a white page. Thats's more problematic legally.--ak120 (talk) 15:42, 31 January 2017 (CET)
Done Martini (talk) 00:06, 5 April 2017 (CEST)