Typo3 Neos, often referred to as just Neos is an open source Content Management System for the web implemented using the Typo3 Flow application framework and suitable for both small installations and institutional users but features very strong internationalisation features. Neos is a ground up rewrite of Typo3.
Simple template language that can be used with the package and learning the basics of it is pretty much a requirement for any advanced use of Neos.
Text editors with Typo3 Neos support
- jEdit - Java based editor - TypoScript syntax highlighting built in
- Typo3 Neos 2.1.0 (2015-10-16)
- Other SQL databases are supported, including PostgreSQL, but some third party extensions only support MySQL
- Open source software released under the GPL v2
- Kasper Skårhøj (Original author)
- Robert Lemke (Current project leader)