IBM SAA AD/Cycle TranslationManager/2 (short TranslationManager/2) is an productivity tool to support the translation of documentation and program-integrated textual information by bilingual developers or trained translators.
The tool was open sourced by IBM in 2010.
A unique capability is its language support. Reduction to stem forms is available during automatic dictionary lookup, sentence segmentation analysis, and spell checking for the following languages: Catalan, Danish, Dutch preferred, Dutch modern, English UK, English US, French Canadian, French, German Swiss, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmol, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Jun 1992: SAA AD/Cycle TranslationManager/2
- 1994: TranslationManager/2 Version 1.0
- May 1996: TranslationManager Version 2 - english
- Sep 1996: TranslationManager Version 2 - french, german, italian, japanese
- GC34-4358: IBM SAA AD/Cycle A Guide to Integration Scenarios
- GH12-5931: IBM SAA AD/Cycle TranslationManager/2: An Introduction
- SH12-5906: IBM SAA AD/Cycle TranslationManager/2
- SH12-6275: IBM TranslationManager: Translator's Workbook
- SH12-6276: IBM TranslationManager: Translator's Reference
- 292-334 - IBM SAA AD/Cycle TranslationManager/2 (1992-06-16)
- 294-088 - IBM TranslationManager/2 Version 1.0 (1994-02-22)
- 296-180 - IBM TranslationManager Version 2 Helps to Reduce Translation Costs (1996-05-28)
- 902-009 - Software Withdrawal: IBM TranslationManager (2002-01-15)