The V C++ GUI Framework:vPen
A class to specify the pen used to draw lines and shapes.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Description
- 3 Methods
- Class name:
Pens are used to draw lines and the outlines of shapes. Pens have several attributes, including color, width, and style.
vPen(unsigned int r = 0, unsigned int g = 0, unsigned int b = 0, int width = 1, int style = vSolid)
The constructor for a pen allows you to specify the pen's color, width, and style. The default will construct a solid black pen of width 1.
int operator ==, !=
You can use the operators == and != for comparisons.
This method returns the current color of the pen as a vColor object.
This method returns the current style of the pen.
This gets the width of the line the pen will draw.
void SetColor(vColor& c)
You can use this method to set the pen color by passing in a vColor object.
void SetStyle(int style)
This method is used to change the style of a pen. Styles include:
- The pen draws a solid line.
- The pen is transparent. A transparent pen can be used to avoid drawing borders around shapes. When drawing text, a transparent pen draws the text over the existing background.
- The pen draws a dashed line.
- The pen draws a dotted line.
- The pen draws an alternating dash and dotted line.
void SetWidth(int width)
This sets the width of the line the pen will draw.