The Open Objects Library (OOL)
The Open Objects Library (OOL) is a C++ class library which contains classes for GUI's, datatypes, multimedia functions and more. To use OOL it is an advantage if you have some experiance in programing using class-librarys and/or OS/2-API functions.
Please note a minor difference in spelling, the library was originally called Open Objects Library but later changed to a more grammatically correct Open Object Library.
- [Release 1.0]
- Github Repository
- BSD 3 Clauses
- Some components are GNU LGPL as specified
The Open Object Library (OOL) project wants to thank the following people:
- Eberhard Mattes for EMX and for answering our questions.
- Benjamin Stein for his support.
- Fabrizio Aversa for allowing the use of portions of his "Maverick Class Library"
- Bjorn Fahller for allowing the use of portions of his "YEAH! library"
- Jan Heller: Zoologie:Open Objects Library - from c't Magazine (German)