The Internet Archive
A non-profit organisation based in the USA that archive sundry media in digital format and makes them accessible to the public via their website.
Amongst the material they archive is:
- Web pages
- Recordings of public domain radio and TV broadcasts
- Open source and freely redistributable software
- Other audio and video recordings and films that have fallen into or have been placed into the public domain.
- Archive.org homepage
- The MS-DOS Software Collection
- The Windows 3.x Software Library
- The Historical Software Collection
- The Archive.org Manual Library
- The Shareware CD Colletion
- Computer Chronicles - Computer related TV show - 1983 ~ 2002
- The Computer Magazine Archives
- Notable OS/2 related assets