Terry is originally from California, moving to Vermont in 1984. His field of expertise is electrical engineering, having worked in electronics from 1969 until 1990. Starting in the Air Force for 6 years, then becoming Plant Engineer at Econco Broadcast Service in Woodland, CA. Upon moving to Vermont, he worked at Joslyn Defense System working in the field of EMP, Electro-Magnetic Pulse. In 1990 he retired from full time electronics to enter, along with his wife Lorraine, the field of helping the handicapped for an agency of the State of Vermont.
Terry's first venture into the computer world was building his first 286 computer running DOS. He started using using OS/2 when version 2.0 was released. He's stayed with OS/2 ever since. At age 54, he now wishes to learn computer programming, a goal he has had for a number of years. Not necessarily as a career move, but for the self-satisfaction and love of OS/2 and eComstation.
- C++ Class Lessons -
- Part 6 Lesson 6: - http://www.os2ezine.com/20031216/page_5.html
- Part 5 Lesson 5: Classes and Objects - http://www.os2ezine.com/20031016/page_4.html
- Part 4 Lesson 4: Functions - http://www.os2ezine.com/20030916/page_7.html
- Part 3 Lesson 3: Loops and Relational Expressions - http://www.os2ezine.com/20030716/page_7.html
- Part 2 Lesson 2: Compound Types - http://www.os2ezine.com/20030716/page_6.html
- Part 1 Lesson 1: - http://www.os2ezine.com/20030616/page_4.html
- Republishing Permission
- Terry Norton gave permission to release his EDM/2 articles under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received the permission on July 16, 2012.