Tels (aka Tilo Elstner) is a computer programmer from Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. He now uses mainly VisualAge C++ for OS/2, but has experience with assembler, Pascal and C as well. His interests lay in algorithms and their implementation, as well as graphic programming. He is currently trying to develop a real-time strategy game.
- ASM EDIT - A assembly language shareware IDE/editor for DOS he originally did in asocciation with Olaf Krusche, but later developed on his own.
- E-mail: nospam-abuse -at- bloodgate (dot) com
- WebSite: http://www.bloodgate.com/
- Republishing Permissio
Tels gave permission to release his EDM/2 articles under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received the permission on July 29 of 2012.
- Real Glass (December 1997)
- A Fast and Efficient Solution to the Backpack Problem (January 1998)