Dr. Stefan Zollner is the head of the Physics department at the New Mexico State University. He used to work at IBM East Fishkill as a CMOS Integration Engineer.
- How to do port I/O (IN/OUT) from OS/2 (1997)
- Fast (500 kHz) analog-to-digital conversion in OS/2 using the CIO-DAS16/M1 (1997)
- Accessing the CIO-DAC02 Digital-to-Analog converter from Computerboards, Inc. (1997)
- Digital Input/Output in OS/2 (1997)
- 32-bit port I/O using the TESTCFG.SYS device driver (1997)
- Object-oriented programming examples for the GPIB (IEEE-488) bus (1997)
- Articles Copyright
- Stefan Zollner both articles "A New Generation of Operating Systems for Personal Computers: OS/2 2.1" and "Selecting an Operating System, Part I: OS/2 2.x" was published by AIP and the rights are governed by the AIP copyright, see http://journals.aip.org/copyright.html.
- Stefan Zollner article "Selecting an Operating System, Part I: OS/2 2.x" can also be found here http://www.aip.org/cip/articles.htm
- I had been told that AIP rarely refuse specific requests for reuse (with permission of the author), but they don’t relinquish the copyright.
- On March 18 2012 Stefan Zollner gave permission to republish the OS/2 articles from this web site "Accessing ports and devices in OS/2 WARP". Martin Iturbide received this permission via e-mail.