Scott E. Garfinkle
About the author: Scott Garfinkle has been programming in OS/2 since 1990, when he did the port of the Ingres Database System to OS/2 2.0. Since leaving Ingres, he has been in OS/2 development doing service for the OS/2 kernel and related components.
- OS/2 Architecture. A Programmer's Overview (2000)
- SMP Considerations for OS/2 Device Drivers (January 1999)
- Republishing Permission
- Scott Garfinkle gave permission to release his EDM/2 articles under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide requested this on 17-Feb-2012 and received the permission the same day.
- PRG03 - Problem Determination Tools in OS/2 - Warpstock 2002
- The OS/2 Programming Model at WarpStock 2000
- Advanced OS/2 Debugging using PMDF and trace at WarpStock 2000