- Samuel's OS/2 Programming Tricks
- Autodetecting installed CD-ROM drive letters
- Making a program find its own directory
- Notebook dialogs
- Checking the class of a window handle
- Masking File Names in Strings
- Hooks and the Workplace Shell
- Leaving Hooks loaded after program execution
- Scroll Bars "style"
- Republishing Information
- Samuel Audet gave permission to republish his OS/2 documentation under Creative Commons Share Alike. Martin Iturbide obtaines this permission via e-mail on May 15 of 2016.