An assembly language library written to be used in-line by not just other x 86 assembly language programs but also by other languages no matter if they are compiled like C or Modula-2 or interpreted like REXX. The library includes an in-memory database engine, encrypted program loader (called "memory manager" in the ST-Open documentation) and a number of other smaller functions and example programs.
You should take note of the on-line HTML documentation since the documentation that comes with the library is extremely sparse.
- Latest OS/2 version: V.7.0 (2010)
- Latest Windows 64 bit version: V.9.0 (2013)
- Note that the Windows 64 bit V.9 version is mostly a wrapper of the OS/2 version and has only limited if any new features.
- ST-Open file repository - on Google Code
- ST-Open Wiki Page - Some info
- HTML Documentation - Contain info not in either the Wiki or the package. In both English and German
- Intelligent Design Blog - Where the author discusses ST-Open issues.