Rony G. Flatscher
Dr. Rony G. Flatscher is a professor at the Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (Economic & Business University of Vienna) where he teaches business informatics, he as also written a number of articles, presentations and books on the subject of scripting in general and Object REXX and OpenOffice in particular.
- Utility Routines and Utility Classes for Object REXX - Part 1 & Part 2 (Apr 1997)
- Extending the Workplace Shell with Object REXX, (presentation) (May 2000)
- Resurrecting REXX, Introducing Object Rexx
- BNF4OOo - An Application Using Writer as a GUI for Creating and Maintaining eBNFs (2010)
- Creating Cross-Linked OOo-API-Documentation on the Fly (2010)
- Scripting Apache OpenOffice (2012)
- Introduction to Rexx and ooRexx: From REXX to Open Object Rexx (ooRexx) - 2013 - WUV Skripten - You can download portions of the book here
- Republishing Permission
- Rony G. Flatscher gave permission to reproduce "Extending the Workplace Shell with Object REXX (document and presentation)" under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received this confirmation the 22-Mar-2012.