A wrapper around the libgd graphics library that allows the creation and manipulation of bitmap graphics using REXX, it requires a number of support libraries but most of those are supplied with the OS/2 package. Formats currently supported depends on the version of gdlib you have installed but all the usual suspects (Jpeg, GIF and PNG) are supported.
- Last known version: REXX/GD v2.1 (2012)
- Note that this version has built in support for OS/2 in the source code, however you will have to build the dll's and the dependencies yourself with a few exceptions.
- Last known OS/2 version: REXX/GD v2.0.1 (2004)
- The base package only has the extension itself, all the prerequisites however are supplied in an "extras" package also available from the SourceForge download page.
- Open source software released under the Common Public Licence.