Personal Systems Magazine March/April 1996
- Betty Hawkins: From the Editor - The Object of This Issue
- What's New?
- Seton Hall Students Lead the Way From the Wireless to the Real World
- "Out, Damn Spot!" or How to Rid Your OS/2 Desktop of Pesky Programs
- Brian Curran: Why SOM?
- Rick Weaver: IBM System Object Model - The Wave of the Future (and Now!)
- Building SOM Objects with Native C++
- Distributing Objects with DSOM
- Using OpenDoc and SOM in Application Development
- Geoff Hambrick: Enabling Industrial-Strength OO Applications with SOM and CORBAservices
- SOM Language Neutrality: A VisualAge for SmallTalk Perspective
- Robert A. Pittman, Jr.: SOM Language Neutrality: An OO COBOL Perspective
- Corrective Service Information