Paul Floyd works for Mentor Graphics, near Grenoble in France. Mentor Graphics is a world leader in Electronics Design Automation software.
He has a PhD in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, in the field of Optical Data Storage, obtained at the University of Manchester, UK.
He has been using and programming for OS/2 since about April 1993.
He worked for IBM UK Labs Hursley Park in 1987/8, but was in no way responsible for Presentation Manager.
- A Look at EPM 6.0x (Dec 1995)
- Dr. Dialog Review (Jan 1998)
- Adding syntax highlighting to EPM (May 1998)
- A Discussion of Oberon (Aug 1998)
- A Description of the Oberon-2 Language (Aug 1998)
- XDS Oberon (May 1999)
- Republishing Permission
- Paul Floyd gave permission to repost his articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide get this permission on March 1 of 2012 via LinkedIn.