A native OS/2 Presentation Manager port of Tcl/Tk 8.x by Illya Vaes. Tcl is the Tool Command Language and Tk is the windowing ToolKit for / of Tcl. Originally designed as a macro- and initialization-file language for people's applications, the example applications tclsh (Tcl Shell) and wish (Windowing Shell, Tk) are nowadays most often used to run complete, portable script-applications. Tcl/Tk is officially supported on Unix and the X Window System, Apple Macintosh and MS Windows; user-contributed ports exist for eg. VMS and, of course, OS/2.
- Tcl/Tk 8.3.5 for OS/2 PM beta1 - 18 October 2003
- "One more bug (sigh...) in the VisPro Rexx installer (SET TCL_LIBRARY instead of SET TK_LIBRARY) fixed, thanks to Christian again. Fixed installer is in tcli2835.zip."
- 8.3.5 - 17 October 2003:
- Three cock-ups in the VisPro Rexx installer (included in the executables archive) were found and reported by Christian Henneckei (thanks): the entry field for the installation destination was unusable, the tcl part of the TCL_LIBRARY etc. variables were being hardcoded to 8.0 (dumb!) and a changed installation destination was being ignored. These problems are fixed in the installer that's in tclin835.zip.
- Tcl/Tk 8.3.5 - 4 October 2003:
- Beta 1 of Tcl/Tk 8.3.5, binaries and sources. No DDE. See file 'pr.txt' (Problem Reports) in source archive or at pr835b1.txt for known problems.
- Version 8.0.5 - 8 September 2001:
- "I've decided to release 8.0.5 as is (with some minute fixes) and put the spare time I have into making a version 8.3.5 instead. That means there are still some known issues in it, as can be seen in the included file pr.txt (Problem Reports)."
Open Source - Customized license.
- Active State (Current maintainer)
- Illya Vaes (OS/2 Port)