OOxBase was a database engine with a SOM interface that worked with dBase III and IV files, it supported DBF, DBT, NDX and MDX files and comes with support for the IBM languages that targeted SOM v3 like VisualAge C++, VisualAge COBOL, VisualAge for Basic and ObjectREXX. It was based on the same basic engine as RexxBase and therefore shares the same version numbers but was originally released as SOMXBase.
- Latest version: OOxBase 2.10 (1996-12-31)
- OOxBase 2.10 from Archive.org
- Note this is an expired beta version that was never released in commercial or shareware, it is only included here for historical interest.
- smxbs100.zip - older SOMXBase v1 shareware release
- This version appears to support SOM v2.
- Author: American Coders (Joe McVerry)