Netlabs EPM Distribution
The Netlabs EPM Distribution (NEPMD) it is a collection of open source macros and scripts that extend functionality and simplify the usage of the Enhanced Editor (EPM) from IBM that is shipped with the OS/2 Warp operating systems.
Amongst the features that NEPMD offers are:
- User-friendly default configuration
- Improved keyword highlighting
- Configurable colour schemes and info bars
- New menu, toolbar and additional keyset
- Mode-dependent configuration including syntax expansion with coding styles and expression matching
- Improved command shell features
- Easier configuration to avoid macro recompilation.
- Latest official build: 1.0 (2002)
- Beta version 1.18 (2018)
- OS/2 Warp 4 or higher with Enhanced Editor version 6.03b installed.
- There is unofficial support for the package on OS/2 Warp 3 and OS/2 Warp Server 4, this installs a slightly older version of EPM on the system.
- NEPMD homepage
- Old NEPMD web site
- Greg Jarvis's homepage - also has some beta builds.
- An introduction to Netlabs EPM Distribution - on the OS/2 Ezine
- Andreas Schnellbacher
- Greg Jarvis