Installabe File System for the NTFS file system - included with eCS 1.1.
- /AUTOCHECK:* - not used
- /CACHE:xxxxx - Specifies the size of the NTFS buffer cache in bytes. By default, this size is set to 12.5 percent of real memory.
- /RO:x - All volumes are accessed in Read Only mode, check disk is read only too. x may be letter(s) of volume or symbol '*'. Mean is as switch /AUTOCHECK. Note: If DirtyFlag is set and /RO selected then the system doesn't mounted it.
- /FR:xx - reference file number to show in root directory. xx may be 5..20. Use it to hide system files ($MFT, $MFTMirr, etc) in root directory. Default is 10;
- /V - detailed report of chkdsk on startup
- /Q - don't show copyright on startup
|OS/2 2.x||OS/2 3.0||OS/2 4.0||OS/2 4.5x|