Sets the pointer shape and size to be used as the mouse device driver pointer image for all applications in a session.
MouSetPtrShape(PtrBuffer, PtrDefRec, DeviceHandle)
- PtrBuffer (PBYTE) - input
- Pointer-shape buffer.
- Address of a buffer containing the bit image used as the pointer shape for the session. The buffer consists of AND and XOR pointer masks.
- For CGA-compatible text modes (0, 1, 2, and 3) the following describes the AND and XOR pointer mask bit definitions for each character cell of the masks. Bit values are:
- 15 - Blinking
- 14-12 - Background color
- 11 - Instensity
- 10-8 - Foreground color
- 7-0 - Character
- PtrDefRec (PPTRSHAPE) - input
- Pointer definition record.
- Address of the structure where the application stores the necessary data for the pointer draw device driver to build a row-by-column image for each bit plane for the current display mode.
- DeviceHandle (HMOU) - input
- Reserved. Must be 0.
- rc (APIRET) - return
- MouSetPtrShape returns one of the following values:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 387 ERROR_MOUSE_INV_PARMS
- 466 ERROR_MOU_DETACHED
- 501 ERROR_MOUSE_NO_CONSOLE
#define INCL_MOU #include <os2.h> PBYTE PtrBuffer; /* Pointer-shape buffer. */ PPTRSHAPE PtrDefRec; /* Pointer definition record. */ HMOU DeviceHandle; /* Reserved. Must be 0. */ APIRET rc; /* Return code. */ rc = MouSetPtrShape(PtrBuffer, PtrDefRec, DeviceHandle);