Returns a pair of one-word scaling factors for the current mouse device.
- ScaleStruct (PSCALEFACT) - output
- Pointer to a control-block structure.
- Address of the control-block structure that contains the current row and column coordinate scaling factors. The scaling factors must be greater than or equal to 1, and less than or equal to (32K - 1).
- DeviceHandle (HMOU) - input
- Reserved. Must be 0.
rc (APIRET) - returns
MouGetScaleFact returns one of the following values:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 466 ERROR_MOU_DETACHED
- 501 ERROR_MOUSE_NO_CONSOLE
#define INCL_MOU #include <os2.h> PSCALEFACT ScaleStruct; /* Pointer to a control-block structure. */ HMOU DeviceHandle; /* Reserved. Must be 0. */ APIRET rc; /* Return code. */ rc = MouGetScaleFact(ScaleStruct, DeviceHandle);
The units of the scale factor depend on the mode of the display screen for the session. If the screen is operating in text mode, the scaling units are relative to characters. If the screen is operating in graphics mode, the scaling units are relative to pels.