This call deregisters a mouse subsystem previously registered within a session.
- rc (USHORT) - return
- Return code descriptions are:
- 0 NO_ERROR
- 385 ERROR_MOUSE_NO_DEVICE
- 416 ERROR_MOUSE_DEREGISTER
- 466 ERROR_MOU_DETACHED
- 505 ERROR_MOU_EXTENDED_SG
Processes issuing MouDeRegister calls must conform to the following rules:
- The process that issued the MouRegister must release the session (by a MouDeRegister) from the registered subsystem before another PID may issue MouRegister.
- The process that issued the MouRegister is the only process that may issue MouDeRegister against the currently registered subsystem.
- After the owning process has released the subsystem with a MouDeRegister, any other process in the session may issue a MouRegister and therefore modify the mouse support for the entire session.
#define INCL_MOU USHORT rc = MouDeRegister(VOID); USHORT rc; /* return code */
EXTRN MouDeRegister:FAR INCL_MOU EQU 1 CALL MouDeRegister Returns WORD