Monte Copeland was a 9 year veteran of OS/2 Development. Monte was a regular contributor to The Developer Connection News, with articles on debugging, multithreading, alternative shells, and exception management. Monte has authored Employee Written Software (EWS) programs MShell, TShell, StartDos, and DebugO.
- Multithreading Presentation Manager Applications (Aug 1993)
- 32-Bit OS/2 Exception Management (Nov 1993)
- The Shell Game - Alternative Shells for OS/2 (Mar 1994)
- The OS/2 Debug Kernel by Charlie Schmitt and Monte Copeland (Jun 1994)
- New and Improved:The GRE22 Printer Device Driver Model by Michael R. Cooper and Monte Copeland (Sep 1994)
- The Shell Game: Update (Oct 1994)
- One Call Does It All (Apr 1995)
- Extend Your Programs with REXX (Jan 1995)
- 32-Bit Memory Management in OS/2 (Apr 1996)
- Republishing Permission
- IBM gave permission to republish the OS/2 Developer Connection Articles on the EDM/2 Wiki. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission from IBM on June 16 of 2013 via e-mail.