Michal Necasek is the webmaster of the OS/2 Museum. He was SciTech Display Doctor developer and member of the Open Watcom compiler development team.
Michal has an interesting private hardware collection of "The OS/2 Years". He was a PS/2 laptop and a Thinkpad 720C running OS/2 and he can boot up OS/2 1.0 and 1.1.
- OS/2 Filesystem Shootout!
- Republishing Permission
- Michal Necasek gave permission to republish the "OS/2 Filesystem Shootout!" under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission on March 12 of 2013 via e-mail.
- OS/2 2.0 LA and “Large” IDE Disks (July 26, 2013)
- The Oldest OS/2 Executable In the Wild (March 22, 2013)
- OS/2 2.1 National Language Versions (March 1, 2013)
- OS/2 Beta CDs (1994 and later) (February 15, 2013)
- OS/2 Easter Eggs (February 10, 2013)
- Master Builders of OS/2 (December 9, 2012)
- OS/2 for PowerPC Tidbits (November 16, 2012)
- OS/2 Filesystem Shootout! by Michal Necasek (15 May 2002)
- An OS/2 History Lesson: OS/2 Warp 3 (January, 2002)
- An OS/2 History Lesson: OS/2 2.1 (December, 2001)
- Using Watcom C/C++ 11.0c on OS/2  by Michal Necasek (November 2001)]
- An OS/2 History Lesson: The Beginnings of OS/2 (October 2001)
- OS/2 Miniaturization Contest (September 2001)
- An OS/2 History Lesson - Ten years ago (August 2001)
- A Short Introduction to LVM and JFS