Martin Lafaix is (among other things) a Team OS/2 member, and he first met OS/2 in the 1.3 days. His main interest points with OS/2 are programming environments and development tools.
He is the (proud) author of MLEPM, an EPM add-on which provides PopUp menus, highlighting, ... and of the soon-to-be-released MLRXSHL, a set of tools for command-line users (including a command-shell front-end, with filename completion, a FILELIST-like directory browser).
- Using SYSLEVEL Files in Your Applications (May 1994)
- Resources and Decompiling Them (Jun 1994)
- KEYBOARD.DCP File Format (Mar 1995)
- HTMLutil - HTML definition files for EBOOKIE and REXX based HTML utilities
- MLRXSHL - CLI enhancer and command line utilities
- MLEPM - Sundry enhancements to EPM
- RESMGR - Resource decompiler/manager
- RexxVIO - REXX interface for some of the Vioxxx APIs