Maria Ingold was a programmer in video and 2D and 3D image manipulation for games on OS/2 Warp. She has worked on OS/2 multimedia on the video subsystem, the Indeo video CODEC for OS/2, and several multimedia applications. She has published several articles and is a worldwide speaker on OS/2 multimedia architecture and video components. Maria has a bachelor's of science degree in Computer Science from the University of New Mexico. Part of her studies were completed at the University of Essex, England. She is working on her master's of Fine Arts in computer graphics animation.
- BRender: The Real-Time 3D Renderer from Developer Connection News, Vol. 9 (Jan 1996)
- OS/2 Multimedia Chapter (The Design of OS/2, 2nd Edition)
- MMPM/2 and OS/2: The Multimedia Advantage — Eye Catching Artwork - IBM OS/2 Developer, Vol. 4, No. 4, Autumn 1992
- OS/2 2.1 Multimedia — From In-the-Box to Video In - Personal Software Technical Newsletter, Issue 2, 1993, pp. 49-55
- OS/2 2.1 Multimedia - OS/2 Monthly, Issue 10, 1994, pp. 23-26