Lachlan O'Dea starting using OS/2 back at version 1.3 and has recently started fooling around with PM programming and such. He'd like to work on a big OS/2 project like a game one day.
Lachlan works at Cybec, providing technical support for VET anti-virus software.
- Multimedia I/O Procedures (March 1996)
- Republishing Permission
- Lachlan O'Dea gave permission to post his OS/2 articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide received this permission on November 2 of 2012 via Google+.
- Laser Chess (DOS): A DOS strategy game.
- DS (OS/2): An OS/2 program which gives information on free disk space.
- FT (OS/2 - REXX): An OS/2 REXX program for fooling around with the .TYPE extended attribute.
- Mark (DOS): A DOS program for storing your academic results.