LXOPT (Linear eXecutable OPTimiser) is a code optimiser which improves the layout of 32 bit OS/2 applications by direct manipulation of EXE and DLL files.
The final version 1.22 became unsupported freeware in 1997.
- 1.0 (1995-02-01)
- 1.1 (1995-08-14)
- Improved arrangement algorithms
- CPU optimisations
- OS/2 Warp compressed page (exepack:2) support
- Support for C Set++ V2.x C++ template users
- Improved support for Borland and Watcom C++ users
- Recording file size reductions of > 80%
- 1.21 (1996)
- 1.22 (1997-07-01)