Joseph Nord is currently a Security Product Manager at Citrix Systems. He is located at Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area. He was as an OS/2 staff programmer at IBM in the Device Driver development organization in Boca Raton, Florida. He was the technical lead for audio device driver for OS/2 Warp.
- LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-nord/3/b89/63a
- Website: http://www.joenord.com/os2/index.html
- Blog: http://joenord.com/blog/
Joseph Nord gave permission to re-post his OS/2 articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission via LinkedIn on March 3 of 2013.
- OS/2 device driver interrupt processing and the kernel (Dec 2008)
- IOCTL90 - OS/2 Ioctl90 Multimedia Mixer - Official API Definition (Aug 2003)
- LPTIDC - How to share Parallel port with the OS/2 printer device drivers
- EXENAME - How to query fully qualified name of current executable from program source
- Joseph Nord; Robert Rose: Writing OS/2 Device Drivers with WATCOM C (Apr 1995)