Johan Wikman received his Master's degree in Computer Science with a thesis "Adding remote execution capability to operating systems". He has been programming for OS/2, using C++, ever since 1990.
He worked for Nokia Telecommunications where he took part in a project that developes network management software in a Unix environment. In his spare time, he worked on RMX-OS2, a system that provides remote execution for OS/2.
Lead Developer at MariaDB Corporation.
- RMX-OS2: An In-Depth View - Part 1 (Jan 1995)
- RMX-OS2: An In-Depth View - Part 2 (Feb 1995)
- RMX-OS2: An In-Depth View - Part 3 (Mar 1995)
- RMX-OS2: An In-Depth View - Part 4 (May 1995)
- Republishing Permission
- Johan Wikman gave permission to republish his articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide receive this permission on 03-Mar-2012 via LinkedIn.