Jeppe is a student at the Danish Technical University in Lyngby, Denmark. Besides spending his spare time playing drums and swimming, he works part-time as a programmer at IBM.
He also writes freeware and shareware programs for OS/2. He worked on the following projects:
- JShifter for DOS and OS/2 (Numlock utility)
- B.U.G.S. (Action game for OS/2 using DIVE)
- Security Library for OS/2
Programming languages he has learned:
- Moscow ML
Usually he writes all his programs using the IBM Open Class Library but sometimes he also writes using the standard PM API (mostly for games).
- 12 Common C Errors (Apr 1997)
- Republishing Permission
- Jeppe Cramon gave permission to release his articles under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0. Martin Iturbide received the permission on July 23 of 2012.
- www.cramon.dk (archived 1999)