Jeff English was a Staff Programmer for One Up Corporation and the co-author of the book Real-World Programming for OS/2 2.1. One-Up produced the Source Migration Analysis Reporting Toolset (SMART), which was a collection of advanced porting tools. Jeff continues to work on cross-platform development at Appcelerator, contributing to the development of the Titanium Cross Platform Mobile App SDK.
- Republishing Permission
- Jeff English gave permission to reproduce his OS/2 articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. Martin Iturbide obtained this permission on January 14 of 2013 via LinkedIn.
- Easing the Windows to OS/2 Migration Path Using Common Functions (September 1994)
- Migrating Windows Applications to OS/2: Making it Work (November 1993)
- Porting Windows Applications to OS/2: Problems and Solutions (15 April 1994)
- Derrel R. Blain; Kurt R. Delimon; William J. English: Real-World Programming for OS/2 2.1 - Sams 1993, ISBN 0-672-30300-0
- Derrel R. Blain; Kurt R. Delimon; William J. English: Real-World Programming for OS/2 2.11 - Sams 1994, ISBN 0-672-30563-1